2009年5月4日星期一

FIRST

pointless
i'm going to write "lungs talk"
lolx

last sunday mom and me went to pacific bought my form six punya uniform
haha~

tat shop!!!!
walau eh~
verrrrrry DIFFICULT to find it!
wasted many times there~
but we were very lucky
cause tat shop(don know wat name==) open on saturday and sunday only

look nice when i wear tat uniform
haha~
didn cheat u all ok?
fact 1 ~
haha~



In considering whether to go to have my hair cut
now i like my hairstyle very much!!
dai lou~RM42 ok???
u want me cut the "RM42"
siao! waste money!

i HATEEEEEE jitsin!
hate the rules
and some teachers~~~




SNOW BELL

1 則留言:

  1. dont study jshs la!!
    go 2 study ibm..
    both r in bm 2...!!
    same skol wif xiangling n lingsing tim!!
    i gt a new classmate ltr wanna transfer 2 jshs gok...
    appreciate ur chance 2 study in jshs k!!

    回覆刪除